Maintenance Supervisor - LeCoeur du Monde
The Broadmoor Group is currently seeking a full-time Maintenance Supervisor for Le Coeur du Monde, a 192-unit multifamily apartment community in St. Louis (Maryland Heights), MO. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company with a strong 60-year history and a promote-from-within company culture. The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for effectively managing the maintenance technician(s) while also maximizing the living experience for the residents and the community.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Diagnoses, performs, inspects, delegates and monitors property-wide maintenance and repair items timely and effectively • Order maintenance supplies, adhere to budget and communicate all variances • Maintain all required logs • Responsible for pool, grills and deck area • EPA certification • Develop and mentor team members • Supervise preventative maintenance program • Schedule turn key
• Coordinate unit renovations including order supplies, scheduling and supervising vendors • Maintain strong rapport with residents while delivering a high quality of customer service
License(s) or certification(s) preferred:
• Valid driver’s license and current automobile insurance is required. Position requires individuals to furnish their own reliable transportation to fulfill all of the job’s functions. • HVAC certification required. • EPA certifications Type I or Universal for refrigerant recycling • Preferred licenses/designations: CAMT
Customer service responsibilities:
• Communicates clearly to residents and respond to resident service requests and concerns in a timely, professional manner. • Reads and/or listens to resident requests/complaints in a calm, supportive, and open manner. • You will have a clean and neat personal appearance. Uniform Provided. • You clearly demonstrate your amazing customer service skills by treating residents, coworkers, supervisors, and vendors with respect, answering questions in a calm and open manner from coworkers and residents. Responds sensitively to concerns/complaints about maintenance services and exhibits a sense of urgency with assigned work orders. • Attend and assist in resident activities and functions after hours as needed.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00-25.00 /hour Depending on Experience
• Health insurance • Dental insurance • Vision insurance
• 401K Retirement plan • Life & Death Insurance • Paid time off
• Property Management: 3 years (Preferred) • Maintenance Supervisor: 1 year (Preferred)
• HVAC (Req)
• Resident Retention Bonuses • Performance • Other forms
• One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
• 4:30 PM
• Bi weekly
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org along with availability for a phone interview.