Maintenance Supervisor - Harbor Group Management
Harbor Group Management has an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Supervisor at our Oxford Hills property in the Creve Coeur area! Challenging opportunity at a large community (480 units) for candidates looking to advance their career!
For more details and to apply, please visit: https://www.hgliving.com/job-openings
In a Maintenance Supervisor role, you will be responsible for performing, supervising and coordinating service functions to ensure the efficient upkeep of the buildings and property.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Provide training, guidance and supervision to maintenance team
- Ensure work orders are being completed timely and thoroughly
- Schedule and supervise in-house and vendor/contractor work
- Manage inventory, ordering and delivery of all necessary supplies and equipment for the service team
- Schedule and perform preventive maintenance
- Research and evaluate current and potential products used in the maintenance and upkeep of the property; make recommendations as appropriate
- Assist team in fulfilling service requests
Primary Requirements Include:
- At least 3 years of multifamily property maintenance experience
- One year of supervisory experience required
- Expertise in general plumbing, HVAC, appliance repair, electrical, and carpentry work
- HVAC certification
- Very strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple priorities
- Solid interpersonal and customer service skills
- Must be available for on-call and weekend work
Harbor Group Management Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.