Maintenance Supervisor - Enclave at Winghaven
Well established and growing Chicagoland Property Management Company is looking for a working MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR for our fast-paced, Class A apartment community in O’Fallon.
Our candidate must have hands-on supervisory experience in multi-family (apartments) housing. The supervisor’s position will consist of both supervising and performing maintenance functions. Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in residential (apartments) maintenance and HVAC certification highly preferred (or very similar experience with general contractor, rehab company, handyman service, etc.).
**Must have previous supervisory experience**
Areas of experience and position responsibilities include:
- Partner with property manager to efficiently maintain the property
- Daily team huddle to ensure efficient workflow
- Use tablet computer efficiently (we use a paperless work order system)
- Be “present” on the property, inspecting and ensuring that all is clean and well-kept
- Complete work orders, including: electrical, plumbing, carpentry, janitorial, and other building maintenance (for residents and in common areas)
- Assist in preparing and monitoring maintenance budget, expenses, and supplies inventory
- Inspect apartments at move-out; track and assist in getting them ready for the next residents within company guidelines
- Requires personal, courteous contact with apartment residents
- Must maintain high level of competency and efficiency with all staff, residents, vendors and professional associates
- Follow up and successfully assist in resolving outstanding issues
- As with any Maintenance position, this Position may require overtime, holiday and weekend work, and will include an “on-call” rotation to ensure the any emergency is responded to on a timely basis.
We offer a competitive salary and full benefits package, including retirement savings plan with a match, medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, accident and critical illness coverages, comprehensive e-learning program, vacation, sick, personal days, and more.
Please email your resume and cover letter or fax to 636-498-4433 for immediate consideration.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.