Maintenance Service Technician
Watermark at Chesterfield Village in Chesterfield, MO, is looking to hire a Full Time Maintenance Service Technician for our 345 unit property, to assist the maintenance team in maintaining curb appeal/ grounds, work order completions, and overall upkeep of our Class A, resort-style property.
As the Service Technician, you will be responsible for the overall cleanliness and curb appeal for the community in line with the established standards of the company. You will also participate in an ongoing community maintenance and improvement plan and support community team performance.
This position will have a strong emphasis on grounds and curb appeal for the property.
Maintenance Skills/Common tasks:
- Intermediate plumbing duties such as snaking and clearing stoppages, replacing fittings, p-traps, toilets, sinks, faucets, installing dishwashers, trouble-shooting leaks, changing water heater elements, etc.
- Intermediate electrical (when no license required) such as replacing fixtures and outlets, running wire mold, installing small wall heaters and range hood vents etc.
- Painting of interior and exterior, cabinets, walls, fences, etc.
- Perform light carpentry and drywall repairs, cabinet installs, installing kitchen/ bath fans and medicine cabinets, etc.
- Assist with custodial work in common areas, including sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, emptying trash, cleaning windows, etc.
- Assist with landscape maintenance, and trash hauling as time permits.
- Helping to keep amenities, such as pool, clubhouse, pet spa, etc., functional and clean
- Make-ready turns and completions
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Must be available to work weekends and on-call services
- Valid driver's license in the state of residence
At Thompson Thrift, we work to fulfill our mission daily 'to positively impact our team members and the communities we serve.' As a successful, 30+ year development and construction company, we are looking for team members who are inspired by our mission and share our core values of leadership, excellence and service. Our property management teams work in a fun, fast-paced work environment and have tremendous room for professional growth.
Are you ready to join our team?