Leasing Professional, Broadmoor Group
Join a team with over 50 years of success in the real estate industry! Broadmoor Group, Inc is currently hiring for a hands-on Leasing Professional to manage the leasing of apartments and assist with resident relations. We are looking for an enthusiastic person who enjoys helping customers and building relationships.
Founded in 1961, the Broadmoor Group is a customer service focused property management company that strives to deliver the best possible living experience to its clientele. Come join one of St. Louis’ fastest growing property management companies!
- Manage all aspects of the leasing process, including leasing apartments, preparing lease paperwork and assisting to ensure a smooth move-in.
- Greet clients, assess needs, answer questions and provide tours of the apartments and community.
- Process applications, and prepare and review lease agreements and renewals.
- Respond to in-person, phone and email inquiries, which includes providing leasing information, making appointments and creating and following up with maintenance requests.
- Assist with completing weekly, monthly and special reports as assigned by the Leasing Manager or Business Manager.
- Receive deposits and rent money, and record appropriately.
- Provide excellent customer service and assist all clients with a positive and friendly tone.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required. Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer service focused with the ability to be a strong team player.
- Strong understanding of marketing, including monitoring property’s social feeds.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel).
- Able to multitask and meet deadlines in a timely and organized manner.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends.
- Must be able to tour the community with clients, which includes walking the property and climbing stairs.
- Driver's License required
- RealPage OneSite experience preferred.
Broadmoor Group offers competitive pay, a benefits package that includes health, dental, vision life insurance and 401(k) and opportunities for career development and advancement.