Leasing Professional - Pepper Pike Capital Partners
Pepper Pike Capital Partners is looking for driven, passionate individuals that thrive to help prospective residents find their new home! If you love working with people and building long lasting relationships, don't hesitate to apply!!
Leasing Agent Essential Duties:
- Manage the sales process from start to finish while identifying the needs of potential residents and addressing those needs with best-in-class customer service.
- Greet prospective residents with a warm, welcoming, and professional manner.
- Introduce future residents to the community, its amenities, and apartments via virtual and in-person tours.
- Work with property team to ensure model units are ready to show and help to maintain property curb appeal.
- Respond to all leads quickly and in a timely fashion.
- Handle calls and concerns from current residents in a respectful and empathic manner.
Leasing Agent Job Requirements:
- Two to Four years of sales experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- High School or Equivalent diploma is required.
- Superior understanding of customer service is a must.
- The ability to clearly and effectively communicate, multitask, and remain organized.
Leasing Agent Benefits:
- Bonus Program Eligibility – Leases, Renewals and Referrals
- Eligibility for medical, dental and vision coverage; disability insurance; life insurance effective after 30 days of employment; and 401k participation effective after 90 days of employment
- 10 days PTO for the first year – available for use after 90-day introductory period
- Rent discount of 50% after 90 days employment (net monthly rent owed collected via payroll deduction)”
- 8 Company-paid holidays
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $16.00 per hour + commission
Please send all interest and resumes to: