Leasing Consultant/Manager - CWE
Leasing Consultant needed for upscale apartments - scattered sites in Central West End area of S. Louis, MO. This is a great opportunity to join a growing St. Louis management company! Base pay plus great commission and bonus opportunities.
Experience in apartment leasing / property management is essential. In addition, having strong organizational skills, excellent communication skills, able to learn quickly, take direction, and multitask items effectively are must have skills.
The Leasing Consultant position will work directly with the Regional Manager in overseeing and leasing 250 scattered site apartments. The position will report to the main office in Maplewood, but will require traveling to apartments as needed to show apartments as needed. Typically more travel to show apartments during summer months, may be daily or as needed. Qualifications and duties include:
- Have previous apartment leasing/management experience
- Be professional, familiar with all areas of general office duties, Word/Excel experience
- Able to take direction and work independently
- Able to travel to locations to show apartments (own car, proof of insurance, valid Driver's License)
- Confident and great working with people, prospects and residents.
- Answer phones and email inquiries from prospects and residents in timely and professional manner
- Assist with resident services, resident renewals, resident requests, work orders, application processing and all other required documents
- Be able to walk property, conduct tour demonstrations, climb stairs, give tours of apartments as needed.
- Must be reliable, have good energy and desire to succeed with a growing management team
Candidates need to have their own vehicles, current driver’s license & proof of auto insurance, have operable cell phone & pass all required employment background checks. Please send resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you! EOE