Leasing Consultant Meadowridge
Meadowridge Apartments – St. Peter
Position Overview: You are responsible for leasing and marketing the apartment community and maintaining positive resident relations.
Major responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Greet prospects and assists them with their questions and paperwork
- Tour the property and target apartments/model
- Update apartment availability reports as needed
- Process paperwork including: leases, renewals and other related documents
- Maintain accurate monthly commission sheets for bonus payments
- Listen to all resident requests, complaints, and comments
- Collaborate in planning and hosting resident functions
- Participate in obtaining and/or distributing marketing information
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent, some college-level education preferred
- 1+ years in a sales oriented role. 6+ months of on-site leasing experience or a combination of customer service and sales experience and education preferred
- Possesses superior sales ability
- Computer proficiency, including MS Office: Word, Excel, and Outlook
- YARDI experience preferred
- Knowledge of Fair Housing regulations
Compensation: Joining the Timberland Partners team comes with competitive pay + opportunity for incentive/bonus pay, comprehensive benefit packages including: PTO, medical, dental, vision, 401k and other coverage. We also offer rent discounts at our communities to team members!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of a drug test & background check.
Apply Now at www.timberlandpartners.com!