Leasing Consultant (Full Time) AHM Management
AHM Management, LLC (“Company”) is a fast growing, progressive, full-service property management company that serves as the property management arm of a rapidly expanding real estate development company, AHM Group. With a desire to see the City of Saint Louis continue to grow and prosper, AHM Group has actively focused on both new construction and renovated properties solely within the City of St. Louis and, over the past five years, AHM Group and AHM Management have grown from a three-person operation to a team of 15 with a development pipeline of over 700 apartment units across multiple mixed-use and multi-family buildings.
The ideal candidate is highly motivated and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment that caters to the objectives of our Company, including professional growth and retention of employees, corporate growth, the ethos of improving the City of St. Louis and its outside perception, and our motto of Excellence, Passion, and Purpose. The property management team at AHM Management oversees all leasing, marketing, maintenance, purchasing, and compliance professionals that support our properties.
Job Description | Leasing Consultant:
AHM Management, LLC seeks a highly motivated candidate for the full-time role of Leasing Consultant who will assist the Company in managing multiple multi-family and mixed-use properties throughout the City of St. Louis. AHM seeks a qualified, forward-thinking candidate who can adapt to continuously changing environments, who communicates well with all members of society, who thrives in social settings, and who is driven to ensure the City of Saint Louis thrives (of which AHM Management plays a small part).
Leasing Consultant duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Schedule property tours with prospective residential tenants,
- Curate tours for prospective residential tenants, and tour the prospective tenants, so that the tours result in meaningful visits that showcase the properties to drive demand from residential tenants,
- Manage the prospective tenant pipeline and ensure timely completion of follow-up communications to answer questions and drive leasing activity,
- Promptly and professionally respond to all prospective tenant leads with detailed information on unit availability, property features and benefits (including amenities), and neighborhood amenities,
- Process prospective tenant applications, including collecting all requisite documentation, to approve/deny the applications based on predetermined credit and risk metrics,
- Prepare leases, addendums, and other move-in paperwork for execution by tenant and landlord,
- Assist in the coordination of new tenant move-ins,
- Prepare monthly market survey with data provided by local competitors in the area and identify current trends in occupancy, leasing activity, market rental rates, and current leasing specials,
- Record all prospective tenant inquiry traffic,
- Inspect all properties daily to ensure properties are show-ready for prospective tenants, including vacant apartments and models,
- Assist in the management of social media platforms including daily posting, and
- Assist with day-to-day Company operations.
This position will be a full-time hourly position that periodically requires working nights and weekends, as needed. The Company endeavors to ensure all employees maintain a work/life balance. Scheduling work hours will be as flexible as possible, however are event-driven so there will be periods of time where overtime pay might be earned.
Qualifications | Leasing Consultant:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate good judgement
- One year of previous multi-family leasing or other sales experience
- Priority will go to those candidates who are currently proficiency in property management software (Yardi, ResMan, RentCafé, etc.)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs including Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Outgoing and strong interpersonal skills with the ability to find common ground across a diverse group of demographics and personality types
- The ability to adapt to fluid daily routines that don’t always offer predictability (the ideal candidate will find it exciting that each day will be different!)
Benefits | Leasing Consultant:
- Highly competitive salary and compensation package
- Performance bonuses
- Paid time off (up to four weeks) and 11 paid holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision Insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- Education/training reimbursement
- Health and wellbeing reimbursements
- Vehicle allowance