Leasing Consultant - Mac Properties
Full Time M-F 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM & alt. weekends Sa - Su 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Leasing Consultants have the exciting job of helping our clients find their perfect apartment home! It starts with establishing a relationship with prospective residents, understanding their housing needs and selling the value of the Mac’s portfolio with prompt, personalized, and professional service.
If you have an outgoing personality, thrive in a fast-paced work environment and are passionate about sales and customer service, our Leasing Consultant role is a great fit for you!
Schedule: M-F 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM &
Every other weekend Sa - Su 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As a member of our Leasing team you will:
- Network with prospective residents by email, telephone, and in-person to understand their residential needs and requirements and identify sales opportunities.
- Introduce Mac’s fabulous residential portfolio to prospective residents by professionally presenting our apartments with particular attention to building value, features, design, and amenities.
- Foster an ongoing relationship with potential residents by communicating regularly, answering questions and following-up with urgency in effort to deliver exceptional service and close the sale.
- Develop and utilize in-depth knowledge of luxury leasing tactics, building features, key neighborhood attributes and market conditions.
- Successfully enhance building occupancy by closing new residential leases and achieving established sales quotas.
- Accurately prepare all lease-related documentation and interdepartmental correspondence (i.e. key form requests, parking, and gym membership) in accordance with Fair Housing and established Mac policies.
- Sales Minded People Person. The best part of serving others is creating experiences for them that go beyond the expected. Strong presentation, selling and relationship building skills. Positive attitude, strong work ethic and self-motivation.
- Great communicator. Providing an amazing rental experience requires the ability to communicate professionally and thoroughly (written, verbal and listening) with prospective clients.
- Experience. 0-2 years of previous experience passionately building relationships with clients and providing an outstanding sales experience to others.
- Drivers’ License and vehicle is required for this role.
- Strong computer skills, and ability to use company-issued tablet. Experience with Salesforce preferred.
- College degree is strongly preferred.
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
- Robust Benefits package including Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, 401K with Company Match.
- Competitive compensation- including commissions eligibility on a 6,000+ unit
- 20% Rent Discount for full-time employees.
- Opportunities for professional development and career growth.
- Educational Reimbursement.
Please be advised that ALL new hires will be required to successfully complete a criminal background investigation and a drug screening, prior to employment. The receipt of satisfactory responses to reference requests, and the provision of satisfactory proof of an applicant's identity and legal authority to work in the United States are also required.