Leasing Consultant - Hiring for 2 Full Time positions!
B&M Management - Sun Valley Lake Apartments
- Receives phone inquiries directing the call to the proper party or recording messages correctly;
- Receives phone calls from prospective residents obtaining necessary information from caller, quotes availability of specific apartments and prices, and encourages the prospective resident to schedule a visit to the property.
- Meets with prospective residents, answers prospects questions, conducts property and apartment tours with prospects to include upstairs and downstairs levels, obtains necessary initial information from prospect, and reviews lease requirements summary with prospect taking professional measures to solicit prospect to complete an application form;
- Prepares and maintains complete resident file system assuring all necessary forms, records, leases, agreements, etc., are contained in the file and are kept current taking necessary steps to maintain current status of each file;
- Record resident service requests accurately and in detail to assist the maintenance team in the timely completion of all requests.
- Schedule and inspect apartments for turnkey service.
- Receive and acknowledge resident notices and prepare files.
- Assist in lease renewal procedure by:
- Complete lease renewal printout and submit to manager for approval.
- Send renewal letters to those residents you are unable to reach by phone.
- Type new leases and all applicable addendums.
- Assemble move-in packages.
- Keep market survey of competitor rates up to date at least monthly and visit competitors three times annually.
- Keep all filing current.
- Schedule guest apartment and clubhouse rentals.
- Operate office alarm system in conjunction with opening and closing the office.
- Deliver thorough move-in presentation to new residents.
- Calculate daily rent, prorate charges, late fees, and percentages (multiplication, division, addition and subtraction skills necessary).
Education and Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills providing for effective communication with residents, prospects, employees, peers, vendors, owners, etc.
- Computer software experience to include MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, and OneSite
- Basic understanding of Federal, State and local Fair Housing laws.
License(s) or Certification(s) Preferred:
- Valid driver’s license required
Our company is a drug free, harassment free workplace. All candidates must pass a drug screen and an extensive background check. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate harassment, discrimination or retaliation.
- Sales/Property Management: 1 year
- High school or equivalent
- Compensation commensurate with experience; as well as competitive benefits.
To apply, email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org