Leasing Agent - Part Time: Villas at Brentwood
Requirements for Leasing Consultant: Part-time position with regularly scheduled weekend hours. (Office hours are Monday - Friday 8:30am to 5:50pm, Saturday 10am-5pm, Sunday 1pm to 5pm)
Position Overview- The Leasing Consultant will show and lease apartments to prospective residents and assist with renewal leases for existing residents; as well as effectively, courteously, and efficiently provide customer service to prospects and existing residents.
Must be organized and detail-oriented, possess strong marketing and sales skills, effective communication skills.
Must have good interpersonal and customer service skills.
Computer skills required.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Meet and qualify all prospective residents and obtain necessary guest card information.
- Obtain accurate traffic source information and enter it correctly in the system.
- Show prospective residents the models and units available for rent. Take applications for rental, accept rental deposits, and process applications for the approval procedure.
- Answer telephone and Internet inquiries providing information in response to rental inquiries. Make follow-up calls and e-mail responses as necessary.
- Assist in the lease renewal process performing duties as assigned by the General Manager or Assistant Manager.
- Open and secure models and "show" apartments daily
- Walk the property to inspect rent ready apartments and the general condition of the community
All prospects/residents must wear a mask. Appointments required for touring.