HVAC Technician - Wolff Properties
St. Louis, Missouri•Full-time
Searching for a position that is considered essential? Want to utilize a broad skillset and fine tune specialty skills on the job? Then we have the perfect opening for you!
We are looking for an experienced HVAC Technician to join our apartment portfolio team in St. Louis County!
- An individual with a can do attitude!
- A Current EPA Universal certification.
- Extensive knowledge of heating and cooling systems, both gas and electric, trouble shooting, repairing, and replacement (references will be checked)
- Knowledge and experience with appliances, water heaters, general plumbing, electric, drywall, painting and apartment turns
- Knowledge and experience with general maintenance and preventive maintenance tasks
- Ability to work a rotating on call schedule.
- Proven ability to adjust to changing priorities
- Ability to work in high stress situations on occasion
- Knowledge of preventative maintenance
- Ability to communicate effectively through various means.
A locally owned and operated fourth generation real estate investment and management company with properties located throughout St. Louis County markets including Chesterfield, Manchester, and South County. Known for our best in class service for residents, we set our standards high!
- Competitive compensation
- Paid Vacation (Up to 40 hours your first year with us!)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays (New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas)
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance plans
- Uniform shirts and pants/shorts
- Potential for a 20% employee housing discount
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
About Wolff Properties
Wolff Properties is a real estate firm specializing in residential and commercial property management. Currently, Wolff Properties owns and manages a portfolio of forty properties in nine states, including five apartment communities in St. Louis, Missouri, and retail shopping centers, office buildings, and single tenant net-leased properties in Missouri and in other States.