Housing Specialist - Parkview Place
Full Time 8am to 5pm Monday through Friday
Fairway Management (FWM), a division of JES Holdings, is responsible for the maintenance, marketing and business administration of more than 155 apartment communities and several single-family rental subdivisions. FWM's team of accountants, property managers, compliance officers and field staff members work together to maximize occupancy levels, affordable rents and exceptional living standards.
- Work closely with Property Manager on residents' concerns.
- Assist Property Manager in preparation for all site REAC reviews, MOR, Investor Site Reviews and LIHTC inspections
- Start and complete all upcoming recertification's for residents
- Verify income and assets with third parties
- Collect resident Rent
- Input daily invoices
- Keep track of tenant applications on waiting list; read, review and file applications accordingly
- Daily Filing of all paperwork for all move-in's, recertification's and move-outs to Fairway Management filing standards
- Previous property management is preferred
- Knowledge in Microsoft and One-Site programs in preferred
- HUD Experience and Knowledge is preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We will consider applicants for this position without regard to any category protected by applicable federal, state or local law, including but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status or uniformed service member status.
This company is an at-will employer as allowed by applicable state law. If hired, I understand this means that either the company or I may terminate the employment relationship at any time, for any reason, with or without notice or cause. Further, no employee or representative of the company is authorized to enter into an agreement, express or implied, with me or any other applicant for employment for a specified period of time unless such an agreement is in a written contract signed by the President of the company.
Please note, the company does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third party recruiting agencies without pre-approval. Pre-approval by Human Resources is required before any external candidate can be submitted for consideration. The company is not responsible for fees related to unsolicited resumes and for candidates who are sent directly to our hiring managers, employees or company representatives.