Polo Downs - Hiring Assistant Manager!
We are seeking an assistant manager that is professional with a positive attitude and high energy, to perform various duties for an apartment community and will be in accordance with the policies and procedures outlined by Terra West, LLC.
The Key Responsibilities.
- Greet prospects and qualify by covering all criteria (ask questions; utilize completed guest cards, etc.).
- Immediately record all telephone and in-person visits on appropriate reports.
- Files own guest cards and maintain according to established procedures.
- Inspect models and available “market ready”, communicate related service needs to Property Manager.
- Demonstrate community and apartment/model and apply product knowledge to clients needs by communicating the features and benefits; close the sale.
- Maintains Company customer service standards and responds clearly and in a timely manner to residents’ needs and complaints. Follows through to ensure resolution
- Performs a resident orientation with the new resident including executing all necessary lease documents
- Facilitate rent and delinquency collections, accommodate resident requests, and coordinate resident functions.
- Assist the Community Manager with compiling reports, resident feedback, and market research.
- Thorough understanding and accurate completion of month end accounting.
- Coordinate and participate in revenue driven leasing and marketing activities.
- Express world class customer service while leading resident activities.
- Follow a system for effective follow-up with prospective residents through online and telephone leads.
- Assure leasing packets and legal documents are completed accurately and provide feedback to the Sales Associates.
- Motivate the Associates to enhance their knowledge regarding products, floor plans, competitors and amenities while identifying opportunities to create value for residents in order to drive more revenue.
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required.
- Possess intermediate mathematical functions
- Understanding of current landlord tenant requirements and general legal responsibilities of the property
- Exceptional organizational skills and extreme attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND QUALIFICATIONS: Associates Degree and/or Two (2) to Four (4) years of related training or experience, or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience. Knowledge of a variety of industry concepts, practices, and procedures. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to multi-task and adapt to changing priorities. Must interact effectively with all levels of employees and external contacts. Must work well under pressure, exercise good judgment when making decisions and handle stressful situations in a mature, professional manner. Computer skills including: Internet, e-mail, and Microsoft Office Suite required. OneSite experience preferred. Please be advised that ALL new hires will be required to successfully complete a criminal background investigation and a drug screening, prior to employment . The receipt of satisfactory responses to reference requests, and the provision of satisfactory proof of an applicant's identity and legal authority to work in the United States are also required
Please send resumes to email@example.com