Front Desk Manager - Mac Properties
Front Desk Manager
The Front Desk Manager will be responsible for overseeing and directing front desk and garage attendant operations across the portfolio including resident services (maintenance service requests, package retrieval, building access/security) and administrative support.
The Front Desk Manager establishes and implements management plans for improved resident satisfaction and standardizing best practices within the department.
- Supervises high rise Front Desk Coordinators (FDC) and Valet Garage Attendants (GA). Recruits, trains and develops, sets goals, performs disciplinary activities, and managers FDC & GA staff. Conducts employee meetings to ensure team members are aware of company goals, standards and procedures.
- Coaches and mentors the FDC & GA team to deliver prompt and courteous service, with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality, consistently exceeding industry standards.
- Oversees all FDC & GA scheduling to ensure adequate coverage across the portfolio. Updates monthly 24-hour scheduling via Sling or manager approved app
- Reviews, makes time adjustments and approves FDC time off requests, and timecard punches via Paycor.
- Acts as on-call back-up to fill any schedule gaps.
- Develops, maintains, and administers emergency key procedures (Handytrac, key box locations, firefighter elevator keys, lock-outs, etc.)
- Assists with entering service requests and ensures they are assigned to the appropriate staff member via Salesforce.
- Facilitates ongoing positive resident relations by trains the FDC & GA team on Mac goals for resident satisfaction and resident retention, identify building improvements and ensuring residents are informed of planned building repairs.
- Assist Resident Services Associates with move-in and move-outs procedures, including administering the freight elevators.
- Orders office supplies for the FDC & GA team and completes timely purchase orders.
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required.
Required Skills/Experience and Education:
Bachelor’s Degree in business or other related field preferred.
- 3+ years of multi-family property management experience.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office proficiency. Experience with Salesforce preferred.
- Exceptional customer service and follow-through skills. Leasing/Customer Service experience preferred.
- Organizational skills to include effective prioritization, monitoring multiple simultaneous projects.
- Ability to retain composure within an occasionally stressful environment.
- Outgoing personality – enjoys interaction with residents.
- Strong organization skills. Ability to set priorities, pay attention to details, handle multiple tasks, and meet deadlines.
- Ability to interact with management, peers, residents, visitors, and prospects in a professional and pleasant manner.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
Benefits and Perks:
- Robust Benefits package including Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance, 401k
- Paid Time-Off
- Generous Rental Discounts
- Training Opportunities and Education Reimbursement
Please be advised that ALL new hires will be required to successfully complete a criminal background investigation prior to employment. The receipt of satisfactory responses to reference requests, and the provision of satisfactory proof of an applicant's identity and legal authority to work in the United States are also required.