Community Manager - RBM Partners
Community Manager-Lease Up
Who We Are:
RBM Partners is a close-knit team of collaborators, innovators and leaders who deliver exceptional service through quality communities and memorable moments. RBM Partners seeks to provide the best-in-class service and product in the markets it serves. RBM Partners is focused on providing the utmost in ethical practices and is intentional about fostering work environments that promote life balance.
RBM Partners is seeking an experienced professional for leasing and management of one of our communities. This employment opportunity is a chance to be a part of a growing company with advancement potential. RBM Partners is seeking a candidate who will augment the organization’s effort to build a brand that is exceptional in the market, both local and abroad.
The Community Manager is fully accountable for all day to day operations of the community while ensuring company standards are achieved and excellent customer service is delivered. Effectively manages and coordinates the team members.
- Communicate with teams for needs, construction issues, warranty repairs, etc.
- Monitor leasing pertaining to budget.
- Punch units that is acceptable for owner.
- Understand market trends.
- Review marketing ideas and specials weekly to adapt.
- Software Integration and new office set up.
- New property set up for documents, plans, and operational needs.
- Bid out new service contracts.
- Building relationships with warranty contracts and installation
- Exhibit “servant-first” leadership by putting the needs of the team first, providing training and feedback to continually enhance individual and overall performance, and ensuring all necessary resources are available, improve service quality and exceed resident expectation.
- Review staff performance regularly, communicate expectations, and hold associates accountable through training, mentoring, performance improvement plans, and, as a final resource, corrective action.
- Works with Regional Director on operating income/expense budgets that reflect the owners’ objectives for property operations, cash flow requirements and leasing strategy; ensures all budgeting guidelines and expense monitoring for approval.
- Prepares property operational and financial reports as directed/as needed; reviews monthly income and expense reports and reports on any variance from budget; coordinates collection and documentation of all revenues following lease obligations of tenants and the owners’ policy on accounts receivable; collects delinquent accounts promptly.
- Regularly inspects the property ensure company standards are being met and takes appropriate action to establish property compliance with safety, industry and state/city/federal regulations to ensure safe and stable operation of the property at all times; identifies areas of improvement and offers suggestions to improve the efficiency, productivity and profitability of the property.
- Participate in community inspections with lenders, investors, and senior leadership as requested; resolve residential and ownership matters as needed.
- Support the maintenance team by inspecting grounds for curb appeal, community safety & appearance, and help maintain community cleanliness by picking up litter, and communicating service needs.
- Oversees requests for repairs and maintenance and ensures appropriate response to resident requests for service orders; verifies, inspects, and confirms status of all vacant units.
- Maintains positive communication with residents and provides excellent service through courteous and timely response to resident needs and concerns.
- Support marketing for the community in an effort to drive traffic, leases and occupancy results by gathering, analyzing and interpreting current market and economic trends that may impact the property and implements marketing and leasing strategies to achieve the property’s occupancy and revenue goals. Monitors and analyzes traffic logs, budget guidelines, renewal information, marketing data, etc. to be able to give up to date and proper information as requested.
- Maintain accurate and in-depth knowledge of the community.
- Abide by RBM policies and procedures and laws pertaining to Fair Housing Act.
- Embrace RBM values and apply to all areas of responsibility.
- Preferred Lease Up Experience.
- At least 5 years of experience as a Community Manager or 7 years of experience as an Assistant Manager
- Experience with and a passion for leading, building, motivating, and managing teams.
- Track record of success in creating and managing budgets and increasing a community’s net operating income.
- Approachable and personable individuals equipped with excellent communication skills and an ability to create and maintain dynamic interpersonal relationships.
- An individual who thrives in a fast-paced, frequently changing, and complex work environment.
- Willingness to work a non-traditional schedule including evenings and weekends as necessary to meet and exceed expectations and deliver exceptional results.
- Experience with Yardi Voyager 7S, CRM, and other Yardi applications.
All employees in all positions are always expected to act professionally, including but not limited to treating others with respect, valuing diversity, supporting team/community goals, and following company policies and procedures. For more details on what professional behaviors are expected, please refer to the Employee Handbook, the Policies and Procedures Manual and the Company Code of Conduct.