Community Manager - Gemstone Management (Fountains at Carondelet)
Manager Daily Tasks
- Must be well organized to handle ongoing tasks and property functions from start to finish.
- Have some knowledge of Tax Credit compliance
- Be capable of managing several tasks at once, enjoy challenge in a fast-paced environment.
- Assist with the effective management of property, tenants, office, and field employees.
- Strong leadership skills to manage and inspire the well-established professional staff.
- Ensure our staff always conducts themselves in a professional manner.
- Be committed to daily review, monitoring, and adjustments needed to maximize the performance of the property for sustained stability.
- Review and delegate repairs and maintenance for open work orders, violations and apartment move outs and move ins.
- Ensure make ready board is updated daily if not hourly with close communication with maintenance techs.
- Keep a keen eye for detail to ensure the turn units are up to standards
- Work with maintenance for order list for any supplies that may be needed.
- Keep office supplies replenished
- Ensure that our residents adhere to the lease and rules and regulations of the lease and house rules.
- Oversee collection of rents, review delinquent account statements and notices for nonpayment of rent.
- Refer to Yardi home page for stats as reference for what is needed for collections as well as deposit accounting
- Make sure Notices are posted on the 6th
- Evictions are filed by the 12th.
- Enter invoices to Yardi as they come in to ensure we have no late payments
- Review all leases as they come in for final approval.
- Review and assist Leasing management marketing techniques.
- Collect daily reports from security.
Please send resume to: