Community Director - Silver Tree Residential, LLC
Location: St. Louis, MO
Silver Tree Residential, LLC is one of the fastest growing property management companies in the industry. We were formed in 2009 to operate a portfolio of apartment communities that now consists of 71 properties, spanning 22 states, totaling over 9,000 units. Silver Tree Residential, LLC exists to provide the highest quality operations in senior and family housing communities.
Silver Tree Residential, LLC is looking for a dedicated and experienced Community Director to join our progressively growing team and Operate our Senior site in St. Louis, MO. Corinthian and Ahepa III & IV Senior Apartments is comprised of four buildings totaling 256 units. The Community Director will supervise all on-site staff and be responsible for all aspects of day-to-day operations. We are looking for a dependable leader who is willing to uphold our community to the highest standards.
To ensure Silver Tree Residential, LLC gets the best candidates, we offer a competitive salary and benefit package. In addition, we offer a variety of professional development programs and learning opportunities to enhance your overall knowledge of the industry.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Comprehensive management of the daily operations of the apartment community.
- Direct, oversee and effectively communicate with all onsite staff members.
- Direct and oversee leasing, collections, move-ins, move-outs, and tenant relations.
- Manage and follow-up on all maintenance activities, including work order status, preventative maintenance, and timely/high quality make ready unit preparation.
- Timely preparation of all required reports and documentation, including but not limited to those required by HUD and management.
- Maintain accurate property and tenant computer records in property software (OneSite).
- Preparation for and oversight of Management and Occupancy Reviews and REAC Inspections.
- Timely communication with residents and applicants on all issues pertinent to their tenancy.
- Enforcement of lease terms and rules and regulations.
- Execution of necessary evictions through final disposition.
- Effective and timely communication with owners and other senior management.
- All other related management tasks as deemed necessary by management and ownership required to operate the property as efficiently as possible.
Qualified candidates will have:
- Minimum of 5 years of property management experience in an affordable community with knowledge of current HUD guidelines.
- Accomplished interpersonal skills; capable of dealing effectively with employees, residents, vendors, and co-workers.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong leadership and customer service skills.
- Experience with Onesite/Real Page software is preferred.
Qualified candidates will receive a competitive pay and benefits package, including health insurance, 401(k), paid vacation, guaranteed holiday bonus, and much more!
Silver Tree Residential is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace.