Community Director - B&M Management
St. Charles, MO
Come join our winning team at B&M Management! Beautiful Sun Valley Lake Apartments is looking for a Community Director.
- Manage the operations of the buildings as assigned which includes and is not limited to: supervision of Assistant Community Director, Leasing Professionals, and Service team and ensure completion and quality of service provided.
- Assist in lease ups of units. Maintain a high level of occupancy for the property
- Ensure that all property staff at site adhere to all policies and procedures and respond to all resident requests or complaints in a timely, efficient and courteous manner.
- Exercise common sense, good judgment, and consistency in day-to-day contact with residents and prospective applicants and in other business-related matters
- Formulate and manage the operational and capital budget for the property, track and report on the financial performance of the property, and implement strategies for enhancing the value of the asset.
- Recruit, hire, train, and manage the performance of the associates, and take appropriate actions to ensure achievement of performance goals
- Ensure the market hits key metrics: optimal revenue, collections, occupancy, renewals, net operating income and asset preservation and improvement.
- Oversee property management operations, leasing, repairs and maintenance, and turns and renovations.
- Support sales efforts, including participating in client meetings, marketing reviews, and providing constructive feedback to sales leadership.
- Monitor compliance in all areas of the business to ensure employee practices are in accordance with organizational policies and applicable laws.
- Drive efforts to enhance resident satisfaction and business outcomes.
- Create a positive climate that will result in a high level of team performance, and ensures employees receive training and development where needed.
- Provide positive career development environment for all employees
- Embraces and executes the vision, mission, and beliefs of the Company.
- Is punctual and present at work when scheduled.
- Flexible with the work schedule, including availability to work weekends, evenings, and/or holidays.
Education and Experience Required:
- Strong customer service, written and verbal communication, organizational and interpersonal skills required
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with customers and ensure staff does the same
- Strong problem solving skills and a positive attitude
- Commitment to excellence and exceeding goals
- Ability to work well using mobile office electronic tools
- Computer proficiency, including Microsoft Office Applications, particularly Excel
- Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals, both internally and externally
- Can effectively work independently and as a member of various teams and committees
- Computer software experience to include MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, and OneSite
License(s) or Certification(s) Preferred:
- Valid Driver’s License required
Our company is a drug free, harassment free workplace. All candidates must pass a drug screen and an extensive background check. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate harassment, discrimination or retaliation.
- Property Management: 5 years
- Proficiency in property-level accounting with demonstrated success at working within a budgetary framework
- Self-motivated and effective team leadership
- History of maintaining high occupancy, low turnover, and low delinquency
- Knowledge of federal, state, and local laws pertaining to property management
- High school or equivalent, college degree preferred
- Compensation commensurate with experience; as well as competitive benefits.
To apply, email resume to email@example.com