Cleaning Team Lead - AHM Management
AHM Management, LLC | Position: Cleaning Team Lead
AHM Management, LLC (“Company”) is a fast growing, progressive, full-service property management company that serves as the property management arm of a rapidly expanding real estate development company, AHM Group. With a desire to see the City of Saint Louis continue to grow and prosper, AHM Group has actively focused on both new construction and renovated properties solely within the City of St. Louis and, over the past five years, AHM Group and AHM Management have grown from a three-person operation to a team of 15 with a development pipeline of over 700 apartment units across multiple mixed-use and multi-family buildings.
The ideal candidate is highly motivated and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment that caters to the objectives of our Company, including professional growth and retention of employees, corporate growth, the ethos of improving the City of St. Louis and its outside perception, and our motto of Excellence, Passion, and Purpose. The property management team at AHM Management oversees all leasing, marketing, maintenance, purchasing, and compliance professionals that support our properties.
Job Description | Cleaning Team Lead:
AHM Management, LLC seeks a highly motivated candidate for the role of Cleaning Team Lead. The Cleaning Team Lead candidate is responsible for contributing to the well-being of all tenants and properties managed by AHM Management.
Cleaning Team Lead duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Performing general building and property cleaning needs. This includes cleaning all common areas and exterior grounds, across all properties, on a set daily and weekly schedule.
- Responding to, coordinating, and performing all required cleaning for unit turns as units are vacated and prior to new tenants taking occupancy. Unit turns are to be completed in a timely manner that coincides with the Company turn policy, which requires all units to be deep cleaned prior to new tenants moving into their respective units.
- Ensuring each property is consistently cleaned to showcase pristine building interiors (common areas) and exteriors (windows, grounds, trash enclosures, etc.).
- Managing individual building cleaning supply needs to ensure an adequate supply of materials.
- Managing and assisting in the interviewing, hiring, and management of new Company cleaning staff in tandem with the corporate executive team.
The Cleaning Team Lead position requires work hours within standard weekday business hours as defined in the Company Handbook. On occasion, the Cleaning Team Lead might be required to work during the evening and/or weekend. Work hours may deviate from standard business hours based on the need to effectively execute the roles and responsibilities of the Cleaning Team Lead.
Cleaning Team Lead | Benefits:
- Highly competitive salary and compensation package
- Performance bonuses
- Paid time off (up to four weeks) and 11 paid holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision Insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- Education/Training reimbursement
- Performance bonuses
- Health and wellbeing reimbursements
- Vehicle allowance
- Phone allowance