Broadmoor Group - Multiple Positions Available!
The Broadmoor Group is currently seeking to find individuals with a strong work ethic to join our Team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company with a strong 60-year history and a promote-from-within company culture.
- Leasing Consultant
- Part Time Leasing Consultants or Full Time Floating
- Maintenance Technicians
- Maryland Heights
Candidates must be organized and possess strong computer skills.
Proven experience of working independently is desired.
- Be able to work independently, report directly to supervisors on daily/weekly basis
- Resident services & communications; renewals, services requests, concerns
- Be a confident self-starter, able to handle all duties effectively and be results driven.
- Educated in following all Fair Housing guidelines
- Be able to walk properties, walk up & down stairs.
- Must be able to pass all background screening, have your own reliable transportation and proof of auto insurance.
We offer competitive pay and benefits, as well as opportunity for advancement. Visit our website at www.broadmoorgroup.net. Broadmoor Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer