Assistant Manager (Full Time)
A well-established, Regional Property Management Company (MLP, LLC) is seeking a Full-Time Assistant Manager for our West St. Louis County Community. The Assistant Manager position works in conjunction with the on-site Property Manager to manage and maintain the day to day operations of the development. Some examples of essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Showcase the property and convert prospects to qualified residents
- Record traffic and maintain accurate records and reporting
- Assist with move in and move out procedures including approvals and accounting functions
- Follow financial and monetary procedures including collection and processing of rents as well as follow up with delinquent accounts
- Assist in completing required weekly and monthly reporting
- Work with residents in establishing good communication and resident retention program.
- Assist in the training, coaching and development of team members
- 1 year of previous Multi-family experience as an Assistant Manager
- Ability to work evenings and weekends
- Must possess the ability to work independently and demonstrate good judgment
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively with internal and external customers
We offer a competitive compensation and full benefits package
Job Type: Full-time
Please forward resume to email@example.com.