Applicant Looking for PM Position! Check out their resume!
16 Mary Beth Court · O’Fallon, MO 63368
314-541-7449 · JonSellsMO@yahoo.com
Highly motivated, goal oriented, licensed real estate professional with 10+ years of corporate building maintenance experience. Seeking a position that will allow me to combine both my facility maintenance and real estate skills to deliver excellent results to the company and its clients. Experienced in creating productive relationships, quickly establishing rapport, and finding creative solutions for clients.
Areas of Experience
Residential Real Estate
Contract & Lease Negotiations
Ability to Effectively Multi-task
Knowledge of Building Systems & Principles
Expense & Budget Management
Safety & Building Code Knowledge & Compliance
Customer Service Orientation
Vendor and Contractor Management Experience
First Community Credit Union
Facilities Maintenance June 2016 – present
- Manage all maintenance for over 50 commercial locations including buildings, ATM locations, and bank owned properties or land.
- Price capital projects and determine budget priorities for upcoming years.
- Negotiate vendor and contractor bids/pricing for small and large scale capital projects.
- Oversee construction projects, permits, timelines, etc. and manage all contractors on company sites.
- Manage contractor schedules, timelines, budgets/pricing, and priorities while minimizing interruptions to bank operations.
- Partner with external architects and contractors to plan/design new projects and/or remodels.
- Perform and track all annual inspections to ensure proper functionality and comply with all city, fire department, insurance, and/or code requirements.
- Maintain building security including alarm systems, security systems, and physical key/access management.
- Ensure timely vehicle fleet maintenance and records.
- Performs hands on electrical, plumbing, painting, drywall, sprinkler systems, security systems/cameras, HVAC, building projects, parking lot/grounds maintenance, preventative building maintenance, etc. for 50+ company properties.
Wood Brothers Realty
Licensed Real Estate Agent December 2017 – present
- Licensed to facilitate residential and commercial property sales.
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, leases, etc.
- Collaborate and build relationships with other agents, title companies, inspectors, lenders, etc. in order to facilitate transactions for clients successfully.
- Advise clients on the best use of property in order to capture the highest value.
- Compare properties and evaluate relevant home criteria to determine competitive market pricing.
- Provide the highest level of customer service and communication for both buyers and sellers.
- Source properties and potential opportunities for clients.
- Participate in ongoing education to build additional skills and knowledge while exceeding minimum license requirements.
General Growth Properties – St. Louis Galleria
Facilities Maintenance May 2011 – June 2016
- Managed building maintenance for common spaces and lease tenants on over 1.2 million square feet of property under roof along with exterior structures and lots.
- Cultivated strong relationships leading to high occupancy rates and also managed productive relationships with long term tenants to ensure satisfaction.
- Tracked lease records to determine maintenance responsibilities with each tenant.
- Ensured environmental safety of the property for all visitors and tenants.
- Maintained compliance with fire, occupancy, city permit/safety requirements for each tenant and as tenants turned over.
- Logged all maintenance requests to evaluate trends, material needs, staffing, budget requests, etc.
- Tracked weather occurrences and daily trip/falls for insurance liability.
- Performed hands on building/construction maintenance, preventative maintenance on building and building systems to ensure proper working order.
Education & Certifications
Licensed Real Estate Agent
Residential Sales, Investment Properties
National Association of Realtors – Pricing Strategy Advisor
St. Charles Community College
American Welding Society Certificate
Skilled in Oxy Fuel cutting and SMAW welding