Accounting Specialist - Zeffert & Associates
Zeffert & Associates is a nationwide leader of consulting, compliance, and training for property owners and managers, syndicators, and housing authorities.
Accounting Specialist Job Summary
Under the supervision of the Chief Financial Officer, the primary responsibilities of the Accounting Specialist are to efficiently manage the daily processing of operating department activity as well as accounts payable and accounts receivable transactions. You will interact with internal managers and external clients regularly regarding invoicing and billing. Work is temporarily remote with an expectation to return to the St. Louis, Missouri based office in the future.
Applicants must be very organized, detail oriented and have strong knowledge of accounting procedures.
Company offers voluntary benefits including 401k retirement package. Short and Long Term Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, medical, health and dental Insurance.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Associates degree in business related field preferred
- Three years accounting and finance experience with a strong attention to detail
- Sage 50 experience a plus
- Self-starter who can effectively manage their own time
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively communicate with internal staff and external clients.
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
- Ability to work independently and carry out assignments to completion within the parameters of instructions given
- Ability to identify and analyze information to make logical decisions
If you have the skills and abilities for this position, please submit your resume to Pam Samuels at email@example.com