Account Manager - Artisent Floors
Who we are
Artisent Floors is a fast growing, full-service flooring company, and we’re looking for the right people to join our team. We work hard, collaborate closely, and find the right solutions to make our clients happy. We provide next day flooring service to the multifamily industry, serving apartment communities in 16 cities from our corporate headquarters in Memphis, TN.
What role will you play
Artisent Floors is adding an Account Manager to our growing team in St. Louis, MO. This is a vital role in our company as we continue to expand our geographical footprint across the Southeast and Midwest. As an Account Manager, you will have four core responsibilities:
- Make in-person cold calls to businesses and multifamily apartment communities
- Measure apartment units and homes to create proposals for customers
- Drive branch revenue through individual performance
- Ensure high levels of customer service to all current and future prospects
Who you are
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced individual to join our team as an Account Manager. In this role, you will become a subject matter expert on all our products, softwares and systems.
You will become an expert at the “Artisent Sales Method” - the same methodology we’ve used to rapidly expand from just one store to 17 locations. To achieve this, you will spend two weeks in our home office in Memphis training and another two weeks in your respective market with a trainer, focusing on the sales process.
Preferred candidates will have:
- 2-5 years of outside sales or multi-family experience
- Exceptional ability to connect with prospects and customers
- Driven by competition and working within a team environment
- Strives to be better today than yesterday
- Aptitude to learn and absorb new technologies and skills
A Day in the Life
Your morning begins around 7-7:30am. We start early because the whole staff helps get orders ready for the morning. The orders are out the door by 8-830am. then you may spend some time catching up on new orders from the night before and planning your day, but we like everyone out the door by 9-10am. Most of our customers close their doors at 5, so you will wrap up your day and prep for the next.
You will receive a vehicle allowance, gas card, company cell phone, 2 months of training, free health insurance for the employee, and an unlimited Employee Assistance Program. We are serious about taking care of our employees' mental and physical health.
Why join us
The mission of Artisent Floors is to revolutionize the multifamily flooring industry by delivering superior products and personalized service to our customers. We strive to exhibit our Core Values every day:
Diligence- We make our customers’ job easy by doing the little things that make a big difference.
Integrity- We operate in good faith and absolute honesty. Never promise what you can’t deliver; and do what is right in every situation.
Creativity- We will never stop innovating to benefit our customers, bring efficiency to our operations, make our workplace more rewarding, and benefit our community.
Expertise- We will be the best at what we do. When new opportunities arise, we will lead the way in doing business the right way.
Artisent Family- We take an interest in all four aspects of the lives of our employees - Physical, Spiritual, Emotional, and Social. Because Artisent Floors could not exist without its people, we will invest in those people and succeed together.
- Health insurance- 100% of employee premium paid by Artisent Floors
- Dental, Vision, Supplemental insurance: Available as employee paid benefit
- Paid time off (PTO):
- 100% Company-paid benefits: Life Insurance and AD&D coverage
- Telehealth: Free access to Teledoc
- CONCERN EAP is free to the employee and all members of their household benefits
- 401(k)/Roth matching
- Holidays: Company- paid holidays
- Vehicle allowance
- Cell phone
- Credit Card for gas and expenses
- Toll allowance (if applicable)
To discuss further, reach out to Nick Johnson at 901-734-6800 or firstname.lastname@example.org