Furniture Options, a division of Transitions Group, is an Employee Owned company with locations in 11 cities throughout the Midwest including: Austin, Dallas, Des Moines, Ft. Worth, Houston, Kansas City, Little Rock, Oklahoma City, Omaha, St. Louis, and Wichita. We offer a great work environment to our 120+ employees, and you'll experience an amazing team spirit when you work here because we are ALL OWNERS and we all benefit from our success!
Our St. Louis location is currently searching for an outstanding candidate to fill our Account Manager position. Our Account Managers are responsible for:
- Cultivating business and building relationships with customers
- Developing detailed knowledge of apartment communities
- Understanding national and local competitors
- Using a variety of sales techniques to negotiate, persuade and handle objections
- Attending industry functions, including trade shows, conferences, and Chamber events
- Completing reports to track sales activity on a weekly basis
- The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field. Equivalent experience will also be considered.
- 2 years' successful experience in a sales/marketing environment.
- Demonstrated networking ability and desire to be out in the community meeting new people each day
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Furniture Options offers a competitive base salary and commission program, as well as some really fun “perks”, including:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance (Yep, we pretty much have you covered.)
- ESOP Ownership Benefits and 401k Plan with Employer Match (Did we mention we're all OWNERS!)
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement (Score!)
- Furniture Discounts (You'll never want to pay retail again.)
- Lodging in our Corporate Suites (Yes, you can travel to any of our cities and stay in one of our apartments instead of a hotel.)
- Monthly Social Events (Work Hard, Play Hard...that's our motto.)
- Employee Referral Bonus (Tell someone to come join our team and we'll give you money!)
- Wellness Subsidies (Too many to list but say goodbye to some of the cost of that gym membership.)
- Mileage Reimbursement
For more information on this great opportunity or to fill out an application, please visit www.FurnitureOptions.com and click on the join our team link. You can also contact Angie McDonald with Human Resources at 316-425-7318.