StoneCreek Communities Marketing Coordinator
StoneCreek Communities Marketing Coordinator
Do you tweet, share, and post to social media in your sleep? Do you know what it takes to grow an online community? Do you comb through online reviews before deciding to make a purchase, a dining reservation or book your next vacation?
StoneCreek Communities is looking for a prolific and talented individual to manage our social media accounts by implementing strategies and tactics that grow our followers, engage and retain them, and help convert them into leads, customers, and active fans and promoters of our company. We are seeking an individual to expand our company’s digital footprint, manage and boost our SEOs and provide hands on training and best practices to our personnel. You should be aware of trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience, as well as can create eye-catching graphics and implement successful outreach strategies.
- Build and manage multiple social media profiles, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific locations and events to promote our communities and company.
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from brand new audiences, which may include vendors, corporate partners and future or potential customers.
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success (e.g., Twitter chats, LinkedIn discussions, company software sites, etc.).
- Work alongside other personnel to help distribute content that attracts new customers, retains existing customers and supports our overall marketing and outreach goals.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new social and community networks to reach our target customers, which may vary by location and customer demographic.
- Track, measure, and analyze all initiatives to report on social media ROI.
- Manage and improve organic search engine performance and goal setting based on clickthrough rates, traffic, and conversions.
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and changes with SEO and major search engines.
- Review and negotiate contracts for the company and our respective communities by ensuring our marketing and advertising dollars are well spent and effective.
- Manage various marketing and engagement campaigns, including the template designs, calls-to-action, and content used in our email and/or text communications.
- Measure results and optimize the lead nurturing workflows for these segments to convert leads into customers and evaluate and distribute cost summaries for all leads and conversions.
- Energetic, outgoing personality.
- Ability to travel approximately 50-75% of the time, based on location.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- Active and well-rounded personal presence in social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
- Proficiency in using social media and industry-related softwareto monitor and respond to social media conversations, online reviews and customer input.
- Proficiency in web analytics software and keyword tools.
- Experience with data-driven SEO analysis and optimization.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Organized, self-starter with a passion for Multi-Family Housing.
Why Our Existing Employees Love Working for StoneCreek:
- “I’m proud to say that I will be celebrating my 12th anniversary as an employee of StoneCreek Communities. ‘Growth, support, family and success’ are a few words that come to mind when I think of my employment with this company” -Jamie, 2007
- “StoneCreek is an attractive company to work for due to the simple reason that leaders, not bosses, are at the head. They lead in not only example, but also knowledge. I am confident that I am treated as an investment to grow, not simply an employee to fill a position.” -Joseph, 2017
- “The management team is very good in making sure that the suggestions and opinions of employees are included in the company planning process. I am proud to be a part of StoneCreek Communities.” -Magali, 2013
- We support and develop every team member of our talented organization with the goal of providing careers that are meaningful and long-lasting
- We recognize and celebrate the achievements and successes of our personnel and pride ourselves on a model of promoting from within
- We provide clear, consistent and achievable goals and expectations to our team members and coach our teams in a manner that is positive to their overall success and development
- We offer generous pay, 401K and wellness plans
- We support healthy work/life balances by providing paid time off, parental leave absences and even include paid birthday absences