Maintenance Technician - Grand Central at the Junction
Job Category: On-Site Maintenance
Requisition Number: MAINT01942
Posted: March 15, 2021
- LocationsWentzville, MO, USA
Position Overview: As the Maintenance Technician you are responsible in aiding all general maintenance of the apartment community. This includes routine and preventive maintenance, turnover maintenance, and other duties to maintain the property.
Major responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Complete work orders and other community maintenance
- Strive to make the community appearance at or above quality standards at all times, including picking up trash, cleaning buildings and amenities on an ongoing basis
- Look for needed maintenance and liability hazards and reports them to Manager
- Prepare vacant apartments for move in
- Review the make-ready board and follows through on direction from the manager to determine action to be taken on vacant apartments
- Make all repairs and replacements necessary for the apartment to be occupied
- Require to work odd schedules and be on call
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
Physical Demands: Will be exposed to the constant activity that requires intermittent standing, bending, crouching, pushing/pulling, lifting/moving/carrying light and heavy loads, climbing stairs and ladders
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- 1+ years of general maintenance experience
- EPA universal license for HVAC preferred
- Knowledge of Fair Housing regulations
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair HVAC equipment, plumbing systems, electrical systems, all major appliances
- High school diploma or equivalent strongly preferred, college-level/trade school preferred
- Basic computer proficiency preferred
Compensation: Joining the 1TP team comes with competitive pay + opportunity for incentive/bonus pay, comprehensive benefit packages including: PTO, medical, dental, vision, 401k and other coverage. We also offer rent discounts at our communities to team members!
Check us out on Facebook!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Employment offers are contingent upon the successful completion of a background check.