Residential: Associate Vice President – Residential Division
2B Residential, Balke Brown Tranwestern's multi-Family, residential division is growing and looking to add an Associate Vice President of Residential Management. 2B Residential is an employee-owned company, recently voted property management company of the year by the St. Louis Apartment Association and a Best Place to Work by the National Apartment Association. We offer a competitive salary, quarterly commission eligibility, bonus potential and great benefits.
Reporting to the Vice President of Residential Management, this position is responsible for managing assigned client relationships while overseeing all daily operations, performance, training, and marketing for assigned properties in the St. Louis region.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Review and organize policies and procedures into a 2B Residential Operations manual.
- Develop a technical training curriculum.
- Research and rollout ongoing sales and leasing training tools.
- Provide onsite support to the Central St. Louis and Kansas City personnel.
- Directs or assists in preparation of financial statements for each property in the portfolio.
- Reports on status of properties such as occupancy rates and dates of expiration of leases.
- Prepares property budgets and monitors monthly.
- Review and setup consistent digital tools and platforms
- Assists marketing personnel on leasing and marketing functions for each property, as required, and can help prepare monthly status reports.
- Train onsite teams on digital marketing strategies.
- Ensures websites are maintained with the utmost accuracy and continuity.
- Oversees capital improvement work, as required, and approved by owner.
- Supervises/Mentors subordinate Community and Assistant Community Managers in the portfolio, as required.
Directly supervises 2 or more employees at one or more locations. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training all employees of 2B Residential for the respective properties. Reviewing performance of each employee within the portfolio; involved with the rewarding and disciplining of employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Minimum of 8 years on-site property management experience, with at least 3 years as a regional/or area manager required. Relevant Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
4 years of working experience with Yardi, and RentCafe strongly preferred.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
CAM or CAPS certification required
Apply using this link: https://jobs.jobvite.com/2b-residential/job/oQNzifwe