6th Annual Maintenance Mania
February 13, 2019 @ 2:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Brought to you by –
The National Apartment Association & HD Supply Facilities Maintenance, along with Kidde, AO Smith, Fluidmaster,
Frigidaire, Smart Burner, Comfort Air and Kwikset Smartkey
Maintenance Mania® is a competition in which apartment maintenance technicians from around the country face challenges that test their skills and knowledge to earn the title of Maintenance Mania National Champion. You must compete in all seven challenges, plus enter a car in the race car competition to be able to qualify for a spot in the National Championship.
**Wheels and race car rules will be sent to participants upon registration.
Registration deadline is Friday, February 1st. No exceptions!
Please note: Parking at ServPro will be somewhat limited, depending on the amount of attendees for this event.
We encourage you to drive with a friend if possible.
Competitor Training YouTube Videos (links to challenges)
- AOSmith Water Heater Installation
- Fluidmaster Duo Flush Toilet Conversion
- Frigidaire Icemaker Installation
- Kidde Fire & Carbon Monoxide Safety Installation
- Kwikset Key Control Deadbolt Test
- SmartBurner™ Heating Element Installation
- SmartBurner™ Heating Element Installation Training Resource (This is quick guide to provide further reference to the game.)
- Smart Comfort Air Conditioner Repair
- Race Car Competition
Please review and complete as necessary.
Participant waiver is a fillable PDF file, and must be completed and emailed to email@example.com. This format will make it easy for participants to complete, save and email to the SLAA office by Friday, February 1st.
Rule Book (English) 2018-2019_mm_rulebook_8.8.18
Rule Book (Spanish) 2018_19_mm_rule_book_spanish
- February 13, 2019
2:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- ServPro of Oakville/Mehlville
3924 Shrewsbury Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63119 United States + Google Map