SLAA offers resume and career opportunity postings for their members. If we can be of assistance, please contact the SLAA Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Document all service requests
- Supervise technician and delegate work
- Train with Area Facilities Manager to stay updated on standards and practices
- Maintain a clean and organize workshop
- Practice all safety related protocols and utilizing proper safety equipment
- Follow all tool check-in and check-out procedures
- Must be willing to work daily with a trash compactor
- Must be willing to clean/paint for unit turns
- Report any emergency issues when sighted
- Participate in the regular cycle of on-call and emergency maintenance calls and responds accordingly.
Click below to view complete job opportunity:Published: Oct 3, 2018
Westmont at Chesterfield: Leasing opportunity for candidates with preferably 2 years apartment leasing experience, creative marketing skills, outgoing and professional personality with exceptional customer service. The primary responsibility of this position is to lease apartments through product demonstration, develop resident relations and to implement marketing strategies. Yardi and Yieldstar experience a plus! Competitive salary, commissions and benefits package. Send resume to email@example.com.Published: Nov 5, 2018
Lincoln Property Company is looking for a full time Maintenance Supervisor to join our team. We offer a competitive hourly wage with a Benefits Package. Lofts at the Highlands is a mid-rise luxury loft community located in the Forest Park area.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Perform light maintenance on all appliances
Perform light electrical repairs on such items as appliances, fixtures, outlets, circuits, etc.
Performs light plumbing work such as clearing stoppages, replacing fittings, etc.
Replace garbage disposals, fixtures, appliances, blinds, and locks
Paint touch ups on interiors of apartments and exteriors when necessary
Perform carpentry work such as fitting doors, freeing windows, and deck repairs
Grounds i.e. pick up trash, empty pet stations, clean grills, and snow removal
Participate in on-call rotation for evening, weekend, and holiday coverage
Ensure vacant lofts are rent-ready in a timely manner
Keep accurate records regarding preventative maintenance and work orders
Maintain property and performance to LPC standards, policies and procedures
Professional dress and manner
Other duties as assigned
High School education or equivalent
Minimum 2 years of residential maintenance supervision
EPA certification Type II or Universal
*Must have reliable transportation & Valid Driver’s License
*Pre-employment criminal back ground check & drug screening
Lincoln Property Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please apply on indeed.comPublished: Nov 30, 2018
Regional Manager – Affordable
Looking for a FUN new career opportunity with an EXCELLENT company? Cohen-Esrey Communities, LLC. is currently seeking an Affordable Housing Regional Manager. Come join our team and experience our AMAZING culture!
Click below to view the job opportunity:
Published: Dec 10, 2018
We have an immediate full time position available for an Apartment Maintenance Technician. Our Ballwin community is located near Hwy. 141 and Clayton Road and has 205 units. We are seeking an individual with experience in general maintenance including electrical and plumbing. HVAC experience is required and pool experience would be a bonus.Published: Dec 13, 2018
Assistant Manager/Leasing Consultant *Aventura at Mid Rivers Apartments*
MLP, LLC – Aventura at Mid Rivers Apartments (120 Units) – Saint Charles, MO
A well-established, Regional Property Management Company (MLP, LLC.) is seeking a full-time Assistant Manager/Leasing Consultant at Aventura At Mid Rivers Apartments in St. Charles, MO. We need an individual who finds satisfaction in their job and takes pride in their work.
Responsibilities: Showcasing the property to prospects and converting them into qualified residents, Answering phones, Recording traffic, Responsible for all paperwork required to get application approval Lease paperwork and file maintenance, Day-to-day operations of the property, Lease generation and execution, Rent Growth, Resident Retention, and Outreach.
Additional Responsibilities include: Property Reporting, Collecting and Posting Rent, Maintaining Occupancy, Minimizing Delinquency, Marketing the Property, Planning and Executing Monthly Resident Events, and Negotiating Renewals.
Marketing Qualifications: Basic leasing or sales experience required, Assistant Manager experience required and Yardi knowledge preferred, The ability to work 2-3 weekends, High School Diploma (or equivalent) and Valid Driver’s License are required.
YARDI preferred. We’re looking for an individual with a strong work ethic, a can-do attitude, and a strong focus on customer service. Final candidates must be able to successfully complete a background investigation. Current and or previous employer will be contacted for verification of work ethic. Please provide references.
Job Type: Full-time
Please forward resumes to Midrivers.firstname.lastname@example.org
Published: Dec 26, 2018
McCormack Baron Management Central Office – St. Louis, MO
25th Floor of the Laclede Gas Building at 720 Olive Street, St. Louis, MO 63101
JOB DESCRIPTION: This position assists the Tax Credit Compliance Manager and Supervisors with a variety of Section 42 compliance monitoring responsibilities and other tasks including – but not limited to – those described below:
· Evaluate resident applications and recertification paperwork for tax credit compliance eligibility and consistency with management software.
- Coordinate and prepare written response to audits from investors and state agencies.
- Provide guidance and training to property employees on Section 42 and other financing regulations.
- Prepare and submit Section 42 and other regulatory reports as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimal travel may be required.
Click the link below to view the complete job opportunityPublished: Jan 2, 2019
Full time Leasing Agent (63125)
Immediate opening for a Full Time Leasing Consultant for a Beautiful Newly Remodeled 400 unit apartment community in the South County area. Candidates must have experience and a successful closing ratio. We are looking for a highly motivated, self-driven candidate who thrives to succeed. ResMan software experience preferred but not mandatory. Excellent communication skills and good organizational skills are necessary.
Position is full time, including weekends. We offer medical benefits, paid vacation and holidays-all after initial probationary period. To be considered, please email resume and salary requirements to email@example.com
Published: Jan 15, 2019
Banner Property Management is seeking a Dynamic Property Manager to join our team. The 148 unit property is located in the Heart of Central West End in St. Louis. This position offers exposure to so many facets of property management, it’s a terrific opportunity to learn and grow your skills further in sales, marketing, resident retention, accounting, and maintenance.
We are searching for an experienced PROPERTY MANAGER to join our family!
Click here to view complete job opportunity: Property Manager – BannerPublished: Jan 16, 2019
Maintenance TechnicianPublished: Jan 17, 2019
Assistant Property Manager
Multi-South Management Services is seeking a full time Assistant Property Manager. Great opportunity for experienced assistant; nice property at Hwy 70 & Cypress Road. Candidate must have at least 2 years previous assistant manager and leasing experience and is available to start immediately. Position schedule will be Monday – Fridays, 8:30am-5:00pm and some Saturdays, 10:00am-4:00pm.
Job Duties include:
- Represents the company in a professional and courteous manner.
- Oversees the property and the staff in the absence of the Property Manager.
- Assists with various weekly reports including posting rents, collecting delinquencies, evictions, invoices and lease renewals.
- Responsible for accurate reporting of resident ledgers and daily deposits.
- Develops and maintains knowledge of the property, community and competitors
- Assist with resident relation tasks, work orders, renewals
- Physically able to walk the community and apartments on a regular basis to address items needed and verify standards.
- Team player with outgoing attitude
- High School or GED (Required)
- Previous Assistant Property Management and Leasing experience (Required)
- AMSI experience preferred
- MS Office Word/Excel experience preferred
- A valid driver’s license is required, able to pass required background and drug screening.
Please submit resumes as soon as possible for consideration.
Please forward resumes to Nicole.Gammon@multi-south.comPublished: Jan 17, 2019