SLAA offers resume and career opportunity postings for their members. If we can be of assistance, please contact the SLAA Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leasing Consultant - Posted on 01/19/2017
Park Meadows Apartments, professionally owned and managed by StoneCreek Communities, is seeking an energetic and sales driven Leasing Consultant to join our successful, dedicated team in the West St. Louis County area. We are offering a $500 sign on bonus for this position.
At StoneCreek, we take pride in hiring the best associates to provide world-class customer service to our residents. We are seeking a career-minded professional who is motivated by new challenges, who shares our commitment to customer service, and who wants more than just a job. With markets throughout the country and a portfolio of nearly 5,000 units, we have what you need to develop a successful career. We have specialized training classes and development opportunities that will promote your professional growth. We are not just developing, building, and managing apartment communities; we are building a foundation for your career. Please submit your resume and salary history to email@example.com apply for this position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Maintenance Professionals - Posted on 01/31/2017
Things are BOOMING at Property Support Services and we're looking for you.
• Are you good at make readies?
• Can you hang doors or repair decks?
• Skilled at hanging, taping & painting sheet rock
• Do you have good HVAC skills?
We need any and all of these skills now!
PSS is now in our 17th year of serving more than 25 major management companies,
at over 75 different apartment communities and now many single family home rentals, too .
We offer you:
• No on-call
• Good pay & Good benefits
• Lots of variety in what you do and where you do it.
• Great co-workers and many learning opportunities.
So if you are tired of disorganization, favoritism or lack of appreciation, then please call us today. You probably belong here.
Check us out in detail at our website: www.propertysupportservices.net, where you will also find an application!
Leasing Consultant - Posted on 02/03/2017
Dominium is one of the leading affordable housing development and property management companies nationwide. We have operations in more than 20 states and over 850 employees. For over 40 years, we have offered excellence to the development and management of affordable housing communities across the United States.
With the distinct view that long-term returns matter, from development to management, the growth-oriented, high-performance culture strives to ensure each of the stakeholders of Dominium are well-served. Dominium employees experience both an engaging place to work and the motivations to contribute to growth, whether in project development, enterprise excellence or in the long-term value of properties well-managed. We take pride in maintaining a respectful and fun work atmosphere with superior training programs to foster growth and development.
Dominium is seeking a Full-time Leasing Consultant in St. Louis, MO.
• Showcasing the property to prospects and converting them to qualified residents
• Answering telephones
• Recording traffic
• Marketing and outreach
• Demonstrate strong professionalism and integrity while representing Dominium
• Previous leasing or sales experience required
• Evenings and weekends required
• Tax Credit and Market Rate experience required
• Yardi software and MS Office experience preferred
• Must be able to work and travel in the St. Louis area
• Looking for candidate with the ability to work independently and demonstrate strong judgment.
We offer a competitive salary, incentive bonus program, training and development programs, community volunteer and outreach program, and comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Life & Disability, Paid Time Off, 401(K), Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Recognition & Wellness Programs.
If you would like to be a part of a rapidly growing company and have an interest in the property management and development industry, Dominium is the place for you!
Please apply online:
WHAT WE DO HITS HOME
Connect with us on LinkedIn
EEO / Drug Free
Assistant Manager - Posted on 02/03/2017
Draper and Kramer, Incorporated is a vertically integrated real estate and financial services company dedicated to satisfying the needs of partners and clients nationwide. Founded in 1893 and headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, our expertise lies in the creation, enhancement, management, and disposition of real estate assets. We offer a wide range of financial services to partners and clients including residential and commercial mortgage banking. Today, Draper and Kramer is still family owned and has become one of the nation's premier, private full-service real estate and financial firms.
We firmly believe it is our family oriented culture and dedicated employees who make our success possible. We seek to attract, develop, and retain the best talent by providing the tools, training and support needed for each person to thrive and grow. As a results oriented service business, we foster a collaborative and mutually supportive environment that rewards team members who contribute to our success. Our talented team upholds a legacy of over 120 years of leadership and innovation.
Come join the Draper and Kramer family today!
We are currently hiring for an Assistant Manager position at our new property, EVO Apartments, currently in development. The Assistant Manager is responsible for daily office tasks and assists the Property Manager in the implementation of his/her duties as assigned by the Manager or as made necessary in the Manager's absence. This is a full-time, salaried position and will require the ability to work weekends.
Please send resume and cover letter in attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Strong focus on Leasing Operations
• Handle all Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable for property
• Schedule move-ins/move-outs
• Maintain lease renewals
• File all vendor paperwork
• Conduct month-end closing reports
• Show apartment homes to prospects
• Communicate issues to the Property Manager in a timely manner
• Strong financial skills
• Communicate process and time line of repairs to residents in a timely manner
• Other duties as assigned
Skills & Experience:
• Must have strong leadership skills and experience
• Strong sales and closing skills
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to maintain professional disposition while exercising judgment and discretion in work
• Must be a self-starter and able to multi-task
• Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
• Strong time management, organizational and problem-solving skills
• Must have, or be willing to obtain Missouri Real Estate license within 90 days of hire
• Minimum 2 years' experience in Property Management
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
• Yardi/Blue Moon Lease experience preferred
• New development/Lease-up experience a huge plus
Regional Property Manager - Posted on 02/03/2017
Regional Property Manager – St. Louis
Mac is a privately owned developer, owner and manager of residential real estate. We have been in business since 2002 and have a portfolio of 1,000 apartment units located in the central west end of St. Louis. We seek a high performer who can be a leader of a high performing team. This is a high profile position for an individual who routinely exercises good judgment and exceptional problem-solving skills while maintaining positivity and productivity in a fast-paced environment.
The Regional Property Manager is the business leader and fiscal decision maker of a multi-million dollar portfolio of residential apartments. This position will report directly to the Vice President of Missouri Operations and will be responsible for overseeing and directing all property management operations (resident services, leasing, and maintenance); preparing and implementing management plans for revenue enhancement and cost controls; upholding quality standards; and standardizing best practices across the St. Louis portfolio. The Regional Property Manager is responsible for the financial success of their assigned portfolio.
A successful Regional Property Manager will ensure the financial success of the portfolio by leading the sales team, monitoring market conditions, controlling budget, attracting residents and retaining them through superior customer service. Must have proven success demonstrating leadership, customer service, decision making, communication and organizational skills and working knowledge of RLTO and eviction laws.
• Ensure high occupancy and client retention rates by creating and implementing strategic leasing and resident retention programs.
• Foster a sales-oriented culture with excellent customer service by developing and training direct reports, providing feedback and opportunities for growth as well as ongoing performance management.
• Continuous improvement of service delivery and customer satisfaction through creation and implementation of processes that are regularly measured and analysis of key performance indicators (e.g. lead follow-ups, response times to prospective residents, closing ratios; renewal retention and maintenance satisfaction).
• Manage day-to-day operations in the office, including staff scheduling, lease approvals, and performance management.
• Hire, manage, train, develop and ensure the success of the St. Louis staff of 50 employees.
• Ensures seamless, consistent communication, collaboration and follow-up efforts with construction, maintenance, design, and resident success teams to effectively and efficiently deliver leased space within required time.
• Performs other related duties and assignments as required.
• Seven (7) plus years of prior professional real estate experience and prior management experience.
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher is real estate, business, or related field, strongly preferred.
• Ability to establish and maintain respectful and effective relationships with senior management, direct reports, co-workers, and customers.
• Proven ability to think both strategically (e.g., long-term needs) as well as tactically (e.g., current needs/schedule trade-offs).
• Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, organizational, and project management skills.
• Proven ability to effectively control and/or participate in multiple projects of varying priorities in a fast-paced environment in a consistently professional manner.
• Proven track record of personnel coaching and mentoring, and a solid work history in planning and accomplishing goals.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft office. Experience with Salesforce is preferred.
• Commitment to outstanding customer service and to compliance with Fair Housing laws and regulations.
• Accessibility outside of office hours via cell phone and email. Weekend office hours may be required in the case of emergency, or a permanent schedule with a weekday off in lieu of a weekend day.
To apply for this position, copy and paste this link into your browser -
Assistant Manager - Posted on 02/09/2017
400 unit community in South County is looking for an Assistant Manager.
Apartment experience necessary, please send resume to: email@example.com
Hours are Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm.
Great benefits and insurance included with salary.
Maintenance Technician - Posted on 02/13/2017
A Maintenance Technician is responsible for keeping the appearance of the property in excellent condition, both inside and out. There are no typical days, as change is a constant. Daily responsibilities could include running work orders (electrical, plumbing, HVAC, etc.), appliance repairs and exterior maintenance. In addition, maintenance technicians often have to respond to after hour emergencies. Therefore, being on-call is part of the job responsibilities.
Apartment Maintenance Job Description Skill Set
• Ability to use power tools
• Communication (Written follow-up, ability to explain solutions to resident issues, etc.)
• Organization (Keeping track of work orders and keys)
• Ability to multitask (Handle and prioritize everyday work orders and emergencies)
• Friendly (Willing to assist residents in need)
• Caring (Empathetic to resident problems)
• Ownership (Takes responsibility and pride in their work)
• Self-Motivated (Able to work/troubleshoot independently)
Previous Job Experience
• Contractors (Plumbing, electrical, HVAC, general, painters, etc.)
• Construction workers • Mechanics Education
• Associate’s degree from technical college desirable
• Trade certifications desirable
• High school diploma required
At Somerset Apartment Management, you’ll find a very competitive benefits package that includes:
• A work environment that presents many opportunities for learning and advancement
• Competitive salaries and bonuses
• Medical,dental, and vision plans
• 401(k) plan
• Generous vacation time
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 636.477.0444
Leasing Agent - Posted on 02/16/2017
Brand New Apartment community in Creve Coeur is seeking a Part time leasing agent to fill immediate position. Applicant must be energetic and eager to lease apartments! Weekends are required. Seeking an applicant with leasing background is preferred but not a requirement. Sales & marketing experience is a plus.
Exciting position with room for growth. GREAT FOR COLLEGE SCHEDULE
Key responsibilities include: -Excellent customer service and follow-up--Attention to detail -Genuine enjoyment of working with people and helping others -Proven ability to close the sale! -Team oriented, self motivated and positive! -Autonomous and proactive with professional business maturity- Prior apartment leasing experience preferred but not required! Strong closing techniques- Ability to pass background and drug test -Valid Driver's license required-. Hourly compensation + bonuses. Take a look at our website www.cthevue.com
***PLEASE EMAIL RESUME TO email@example.com If EMAILING put “PT Leasing Agent-The Vue” in the subject line Take a look at our website www.cthevue.com to learn about the property.